Word-I-Ness

Word-i-Ness/Read Mine. Share Yours.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Once You've Looked In.... Look Out

Here we go another year... I know a boring beginning to an unknown blog. But come back again, join in and share your thoughts too.
Having experienced many decades of life, marrying, raising kids, a divorce and 4 careers I can look back and thankfully still look forward.
Dreams as yet unfulfilled but not stopping me in my tracks include - owning my own bread baking company, retiring to the mountains, creating beautiful stained glass windows.... contemporary and colorful, not pics of sea gulls and flowers thank you anyway.
Currently, as a woman of faith, I am praying for solutions and new doors to open... such as I never imagined. I have found that in matters of faith and prayer I only restrict myself if my "heart thoughts" are too narrow.
Hope you will come back, hope you may even subscribe... please don't be silent, because it is the conversation that makes life fun!

No comments: